Monday, January 3, 2011

Breaking News! (updated)

Day 79

Emma has been moved into a crib!!!!!  She seems to be doing fine so far, just looking around and making "funny faces" about her new surroundings.  We can't wait to see her tonight (and take lots of pictures).

Emma is getting another vision test today, and she is also due for some vaccinations which she'll probably get tomorrow.  They are going to leave her on the CPAP until these two things are all done just so they don't stress her out too much. 

So many exciting changes!







8 comments:

  1. O that's AWESOME!!! So glad to hear she is doing so well!! Glad to see she is very mucha little fighter!!! :) I will still keep all of you in my prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can hardly wait to see the pictures of Emma in her new "crib"! Go Emma!!! oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Miss Emma!! Can't wait to see you in your new "crib"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had tears in my eyes looking at those pictures of her sleeping in her new crib. She looks so strong and healthy! I'm so, so happy for her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful news & cute as a button clothes! Emma & family remain a true inspiration to us all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheers to you, Emma!!! It's so wonderful to see you in your crib with your "attendants" watching over you! What an exciting day!!! oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another milestone...keep 'em coming, Emma!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! I am so happy she is making such huge steps! I read your blog EVERY day I'm here at work and although I haven't seen you in forever, I feel like I know so much about you now! I Think of you, your hubby, and Emma every day... and my sister (the one I told you about who has gone through basically exactly what your going through because of my niece being born at the same weight as Emma...) she asks me often how you and Emma are doing... so you have many many people thinking of you and sending you all of our best wishes and luck :o) xoxoxoxoxoxx

    ReplyDelete